SPTC strives to provide the best services to you. Indeed, you are encouraged to refrain from negative practices that may endanger others. Moreover, you must conduct yourself in an orderly manner when riding with us.
The safety and security of our passengers is of utmost importance to SPTC. At present, SPTC is placing heavy emphasis on public education and also in identifying strategies aimed at heightening safety and security levels.
Therefore, it is important for you to respect the rules and regulations when traveling on our buses.
We are working closely with the media and other agencies and departments to make sure every one is included.
Some dos and don’ts…
- You should queue up prior to boarding to the bus.
- You should be respectful and responsible at all times.
- Ensure that you are properly seated and leave space for others.
- Place underage kids on your lap.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited on buses.
- Respectful communications shall be observed between others.
- Remind drivers to close bus doors when leaving the terminal and bus stops.